The 6-class Series
6Hrs Semi-Private Training & 6 Weekly Training Plans
This program aims to motivate and inspire you to integrate fitness and wellness practices into your daily life. Learn how to restore balance in your body with a variety of stretch techniques including barre, Progressing Ballet Technique™ and Essentrics™.
Fire up your muscles, increase range of motion, improve posture and build a solid foundation for strength training. A firm, toned body is a part of fitness but it's not our primary objective, it's simply a result. Our focus is to develop a healthy lifestyle and a consistent routine, in a sustainable and enjoyable way.
Upon registration you will receive a Goal Setting Exercise to complete before Week 1. Each week, you will receive a Weekly Wellness Training Plan including nutrition tips, video workouts, self-care ideas and more.
Location: Old Montreal Address Available Upon Request
Date & Time: 5:30pm - 6:30pm
Wednesday: September 12th - October 17th, 2018 SOLD OUT
Thursday: September 13th - October 18th, 2018
- Week 1: Posture & Alignment Mobility, Posture, Muscle & Joint release
- Week 2: Flexibility & Barre Stretch Techniques, Nervous System, Connective Tissue, Body Composition
- Week 3: Lower Body Feet, LEGS, Hips & GLUTES
- Week 4: Upper Body 3-5lb weights & resistance bands Focus on ARMS, Shoulders and BACK toning
- Week 5: Fit Ball CORE ABS, LEGS & Feet
- Week 6: Recovery Active Rehabilitation Training, Pain Relief, Relaxation
6-class Series Includes 6hrs Semi-Private Training & 6 Weekly Wellness Plans .............$35/class ($210)
Single class Includes 1Hr Semi-Private Training & 1 Wellness Plan ....... $40
Optional Add-On: Nutrition Assessment ....... $80
Space is LIMITED Expect a personalized approach & individual attention.
All applicable taxes will be applied. No refunds, transfers or exchanges.